Wednesday 28 January 2009

Share and share alike

We're a caring, sharing department at work. Great most of the time, but not always. For example, so far this year, colleagues have gone to great lengths to share their sicknesses with the rest of us: one even flew in from the UK to distribute germs. In fact, since I joined the company in October, someone in room of 9 people in which I sit has been sick with a cold or the flu every week; when they get better, the next person falls ill and so on in an infectious circle. Now we have two people down & off work, two falling sick and one just recovered. Today I felt like my turn was starting, so am pumping myself full of fresh fruit and veg and preparing for the onslaught. Save installing an airtight booth with its own climate system, there's little else I can do!

After this week off running with my foot (healing nicely) I don't want to miss another one of training for the 1/2 marathon thanks to a cold.


Just another day in the office

2 comments:

  1. Is this to protect against toxic assets? My company could probably do with some of these - where do you get them?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be revealing my business secrets as Tai-Pan...

    ReplyDelete