Thursday 22 January 2009

Little toe, big problem

Last night, wandering through my lounge in the dark, I had a close encounter with my sofa, and managed to dislocate my little toe. With a minimum of swearing I managed to ascertain it wasn't broken, and, after consultation with my personal physicians, strapped it up, took some paracetamol and hoped for the best. The colour show it has put on today has made me wonder if I have some Chameleon DNA in me somewhere.

It hurts badly to walk on, but the long term outlook could bring more pain, as this injury has come right in a crucial point of my half-marathon training. Well, all of it is crucial in such a short time-frame, as I'm running in mid-March.

I would post a picture of the offending appendage, but believe that Blogger would remove it for breaching decency regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment